Run out of space? Grow vertical! There are many DIY options if it comes to gardening, and this one is not different either.
The first picture show how you can use a plastic tube to vertical gardening.
- First cut holes on the side of the tube.
- Insert another, smaller tube with many tiny holes.
- Fill up the space around the inner tube with solid soil.
- Plant the cuttings carefully into the outer tubes holes.
- Protect Your garden against the wind by attaching it to something…big.
- Water the garden trough the inner tube. (This method of vertical gardening is water-saving since the evaporative surface is much smaller.)
Go on, do it. It’s Spring already.